When you’re not completely satisfied & comfortable with your smile, it can affect not only your mood, self-confidence, and quality of life, but also the moods of others.
The Impact of Your Smile:
- Starting in the womb – Smiling is our very first facial expression
- Smiling has a direct positive effect on people’s mood – affecting neurotransmitters in the brain that stimulate positive feelings
- A Smile is a universal form of communication that forms personal connections
- When someone isn’t happy with their smile it can affect the amount they smile as well as impact their self confidence and quality of life
These are just some of the reasons to enhance and improve the appearance of your smile through a comprehensive & customized dental plan.
Factors that make up an Ideal Smile:
- Function: An attractive & healthy smile also functions properly. When your bite is aligned and functioned you will have improved chewing ability.
- Visibility: Ideally the four upper front teeth should be 100% visible when smiling
- Shape: Teeth should fall into the guidelines for size and proportion to one another
- Alignment Position: The mid-line of teeth should be aligned with the mid-line of the face, with both sides of the smile being symmetrical.
- Gum line level & shape.
- Size and color of your teeth.
Evaluation and Smile Design:
Since there are many aspects that make up your ideal smile, you may find that some of these aspects are more important to you than others. Dr. Baier can help you plan and visualize your most confident smile through the Smile Design & Treatment planning process. This detailed process takes into account multiple factors which make up your ideal smile and may involve photography, photo editing software, and virtual redesign. Once you agree upon your design and treatment plan, we will work with you to make your shared vision a reality.
If you have any questions or when you are ready to set up your consultation our Dental Office in Sandy Springs, GA. We look forward to hearing from you!