Your health and safety are our utmost importance. We wanted to share our Covid-19 Procedures/Protocols with you. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- Your 3-day and 1-hour text reminders will include a COVID-19 questionnaire that can be filled out on your phone and sent securely to our office. If you are not able to do it ahead of time, there is no need to worry, we can ask you the questions in person here in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. Per the CDC and American Dental Association Guidelines, we are required to take each patient's temperature and record it in their chart. If you have a temperature of 99 degrees or higher we will need to reschedule your appointment. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or suspect that you may have Covid-19, we ask that you contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon arrival. If you do not have one, we can provide you with one. Once in the treatment room, your mask can be removed.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment to minimize the amount of people in the reception area. We customize our schedule based on patients’ needs to minimize the amount of patients in the office. Therefore, we are not requiring patients to wait in the cars before their scheduled appointments. If you arrive early to your scheduled appointment please call the office to confirm it is OK to wait in the reception area.
- We have a UV Light Air Cleanser installed in the office. UVairx is an Active Photocatalytic Oxidation Technology system that kills 99% of viruses, bacteria, and other airborne pathogens.
- We have screen barriers at the front desk, as well as hand sanitizer throughout the office for your convenience.
- The restroom is cleaned throughout the day after each use. We have a great product, Force Of Nature which is an Electrically charged cleanser containing Hypochorous Acid and sodium Hydroxide. We use it throughout the front office to disinfect surfaces. This is in addition to the cleaning procedures that are performed in the patient treatment rooms.
As always we care and appreciate you, and look forward to caring for you. Thank you for your ongoing trust and support of our practice.
Dr. Rodney Baier and the team